This is the best method I have found for making juicy chicken fajitas, the chicken literally falls apart! If you prefer your peppers only half way cooked, add them half way through the cooking time.
I eat these on lettuce wraps or homemade tortillas. Top with chopped onion, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado and salsa. mmmmm…perfect for #tacotuesday!
- 4-5 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Bell Peppers, sliced (I use R, Y, G peppers)
- Onion, sliced
- Fajita seasoning of choice - I use McCormick's Gluten Free
- Place chicken breast in bottom of crock pot (uncooked)
- Add sliced veggies
- Sprinkle fajita seasoning on top
- Add ¼ c water and pour over the top
- Cook overnight or while you are at work on low (6-8 hours), or 3-4 hours on high
- Remove, shred, and enjoy!