This is one our favorites for Taco Tuesday! If you want to make your own homemade taco shell you can also do that and then layer in the lettuce, but I like to make a big salad!
- 1-2 lbs. Ground Turkey
- 1 can Black Beans or Refried Beans
- 1 bag of romaine lettuce, chopped
- Salsa, serving size is your preference
- 1-2 Avocados
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 White Onion, chopped
- 2 Bell Peppers, chopped
- Taco or Fajita Seasoning
- Brown and season meat.
- Chop lettuce and then layer lettuce, beans, meat, peppers, and salsa.
- Top with avocado, cilantro and onion.