Protein Thin Mints – A nutrient dense, girl scout cookie alternative!
Prep time 10 min, Freeze time 10 min, Total time 20 min
Serving size is 1 cookie (recipe makes 24 cookies)
Fat: 5g (sat fat 4g)
- 3/4 cup (~2 scoops) REL Vegan PRO Mint Chocolate
- 2.5 tbsp, Cacao powder
- 1 tsp, Peppermint Extract
- 6 tbsp, Coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons, Unsweetened Coconut (shredded)
- Mix all ingredients together and mix well
- Using a mini muffin pan, divide mix evenly and pack into the molds.
- Freeze cookies for 7-10 minutes - you want the cookies to be hard to the touch.
- Use a toothpick to remove cookies from the mold and drizzle with meted chocolate chips.
- Store in freezer. Enjoy!