These are Ah-MA-Zing! Inspired by a clients recipe, these are super simple, tasty and pack a nice sweet and tangy flavor! Turn up the heat by serving with Sriracha!
Mandarin Turkey Meatballs
- 1.50 lb(s), Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 large, Egg
- 1/3 cup Gluten Free Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1.5 tbsp(s), Soy Sauce Flavoring
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free Orange Marmalade
- 1 can No Sugar Added Mandarin Oranges
- Sriracha, optional
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Spray mini muffin pan with olive oil spray.
- Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl except the orange marmalade, oranges and Sriracha. Mix meat and seasonings well (I recommend using your hands) and then form meatballs and place in the mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until meatballs reach 160F.
- Remove meatballs and place into bowl, add in the orange marmalade and stir until meatballs are coated.
- Serve each meatball with 1 mandarin orange on top and a dollop of Sriracha (optional).
This is the orange marmalade I used, you can also find Orange glaze with ginger. I found that at Meijer and it worked really well, I only used about 1/4 cup.