These are SUPER easy and great for filling a salty/crunchy craving with veggies! I am not a big fan of kale unless it is in my smoothies or in soup, I don’t just eat it in salads much – but I had a bag that needed to be use up and these are… the bomb!
I get the bag from Aldi that is for smoothies and such so it is already torn apart and you just sprinkle it on the pan, spray, season and bake!
- 1 bag of kale
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Seasoning of choice - salt and pepper, cayenne, garlic powder, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 400
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread kale evenly on sheet - I had a large bag so I put 1/3 of the bag on the pan
- Spray with coconut oil spray and sprinkle seasoning on top
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until kale is crisp - but not burnt.