Apple Cider Vinegar provides SO many health benefits including possibly lowering glucose levels and relieving gas, bloating and heartburn. However, most people don’t enjoy it alone…so this recipe is a way to get some great health benefits and nutrients AND add a great flavor to your favorite greens. Bragg is my favorite brand and highly recommend it.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey, as needed for sweetness
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a sealed container and shake until the honey dissolves and all ingredients are well combined.
- Adjust flavor to taste, if necessary.
For best flavor, allow the dressing to marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Will keep in the fridge for up to a week, and shake well before serving each time.